Make 2015 a year you'll never forget
Have you joined the masses and set new resolutions for 2015?
Give yourself a target to train for and make such changes seem a whole lot easier, and become both realistic and fun! We have 2 team based challenges this year that are unique and exhilarating to be a part of. Sign up today and make your 2015 a year you'll never forget.
Join our exciting new kayaking coast to coast challenge in 2015
- Kayak the Great Glen in Scotland, through locks and lochs over 6 days.
- This brand new fundraising challenge is open to a mixture of spinal cord injured and able bodied participants sharing double kayaks (restrictions apply), with 4 full days kayaking where 5 to 6 hours will be spent on the water each day.
- Each night you will sleep beneath the stars in the finest Scottish campsites.
"It was a fantastic challenge, taking 5 days to complete, paddling by day and camping at night. Each day we left our wheelchairs behind, which gave me a great feeling of freedom!" Hannah Hunt took on the challenge in July 2014.
We have two trips lined up for 2015:
16th - 21st April or 6th - 11th August
With 2015 launching this unique challenge, demand for places is high. To request a full information pack, contact Claire or call 020 8875 6726.
After a sensational year in Snowdonia last year
the Back Up Snowdon Push is back!
“The Push” is Back Up's toughest yet most exhilarating team fundraising event and tests each and every team member to the max. It’s an amazing way to experience team work in action while raising money for a fantastic charity.
- Teams of 10 to 16 people will be conquering Mount Snowdon this summer. At over 3,500 ft, it is the highest mountain in England and Wales.
- However, in true Back Up style, there’s a twist! One member of the team must be a wheelchair user.
- So as a team, you will be pushing, pulling, climbing and wheeling to the summit and back down again, covering about 8 miles of mixed terrain.
“Anybody thinking of doing this.. .DO IT! Team Invacare took part for the first time last year and loved it ...already signed up for this year… come and join us.” Christine Mottishaw, Team Invacare.
Friday 10th - Sunday 12th July 2015
Either enter a whole team or sign up as an individual or small group and we'll match you with a team already registered so you can tackle the mountain together.
Registration closes on 9th Feb 2015, sign up or contact Jo on 020 8875 6722 for more information.